f t g m
Copyright 2017 - bedroom-dj.co.uk
× Be A DJ

djing on this site

More
1 month 6 days ago #221 by mixmandave
mixmandave created the topic: djing on this site
Hello my name is dave i have djing since i was 16 djing music for kids birthdays at school after that i played in the clubs in my local town. i also run a mobile disco for the past 15 years.
i have been a bed room dj for the past 25 years or so years and still am.
i play all types of house trance happy hardcore n drumnbass vinyl only no cdj (lol) i will put a link to my youtube page where you can find all my mixes for you to have a listen to
plz get in touch i would like to do some live sets for you audio/video email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCLaDamj-CLAOtP9...dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
just copy and past
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheBoss, rew company, RaNdOm TaSk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #222 by DJMasterG
DJMasterG replied the topic: djing on this site
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the site.

I am a regular dj on here plus do radio shows on another station.

I am doing a show this Saturday 15th July from 7pm on the House Station then DJ Max on the Hardcore Sration after me, tune in if you can.

Looked at your YouTube account & like what I see, can't see it being a problem you broadcasting on here.

Will get the boss to take a look & sort you out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheBoss, rew company, RaNdOm TaSk

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #223 by TheBoss
TheBoss replied the topic: djing on this site
Great intro Dave, al have a listen after tonights DJ is done (if im still standing) but If MasterG is happy, i am, Drop me a message or just reply to this let us know which channels you would like access to and if you are looking for a regular set or just to play randomly when you feel like it, we will get you set up quickly, Welcome to the site mate :)
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by TheBoss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rew company, RaNdOm TaSk

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Contact Us

Wanna get involved in the site ? Well just sign up and get involved with our forums, wanna contact admin then its This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Who's Online

We have 938 guests and one member online